A Blank Spot on the Map

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

S Andrews off topic question

I "know" you "weigh" both sides of the argument. If that is the case, you must have some points of agreement with the Cafe on matters relating to economics. List a few of those. If you can't come up with it, I would have to call your bluff: I will have to conclude that you have a prejudiced mind, your mind is made up and is not open to any new ideas or thoughts. Let's take it from there.

Posted by: S Andrews

I agree;

That we should minimize government waste and regulation to those things shown to be effecient and necassary.

I agree that the tax code should be massively simplified

I agree that competitive capitalistic markets are the best way to run an economy

I think drugs should be legal

I think there is a good case to be made (still on the fence) to reduce the roll of the federal government and allow states to make their own rules

I think (still on the fence) Don and Russ may be right that the bail outs are a bad idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home